Friday, September 13, 2013

Jesus is the Divine Avatar of My Enlightenment and Liberation


Jesus is the Divine Avatar of my enlightenment and liberation, and I am devoted to Him; His grace will turn all my karma into ashes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chanting the Name of the Lord:

Om Namah Christaaya
Om Namah Christaaya
Om Namah Christaaya
Om Namah Christaaya
Om Namah Christaaya
Om Namah Christaaya
Om Namah Christaaya
Om Namah Christaaya
Om Namah Christaaya
Om Namah Christaaya

Hare Yesu Hare Yesu Yesu Yesu Hare Hare
Hare Christa Hare Christa Christa Christa Hare Hare.

Om Namah Christaaya (I bow to the Christ, the Anointed One, or, I worship the living presence of the Anointed One).

Om Ishaaya Christaaya (Lord and Christ we worship you)

Namo Namaste Christo Namaste (Christ we adore you)

Om Namah Kristaya
Om Sri Yesu Bhagavate Namah
Yesu Om

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. This is beautiful. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete